New York Employment Lawyer
Enforcing Your Rights is Our Focus
Employment law is all we do at the Law Offices of Vincent P. White. We believe in the right of workers to be free of workplace harassment and discrimination. We use our knowledge and experience to get the best results for our clients, and when employers break the law, we advocate for, and enforce, the rights of our clients.
Employment Discrimination Takes Many Forms
At the Law Office of Vincent P. White, we represent employees in all types labor law, specializing in the following:
Sexual harassment creates a hostile work environment and does not have to be tolerated. Whether your employer is engaging in harassment or a fellow co-worker, we can help you take action.
When employment discrimination happens, we advocate for our clients in all types of situations:
- Gender discrimination
- Marital status discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination and FMLA violations
- Sexual orientation discrimination, including transgender discrimination and harassment
- Age discrimination
- Race or national origin discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Criminal record discrimination
- Violations of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
Wage and Hour Disputes
In some industries, workers are more vulnerable to wage and hour disputes. We know these industries and represent the workers. We see that the clients in cases of unpaid overtime and under-the-table compensation get the wages they deserve.
The Law Offices of Vincent P. White represent New York City teachers and education officials in all types of education law proceedings, including 3020-a hearings.
Standing up to an employer by reporting wrong-doing or a hostile work environment takes courage and support. If you have been retaliated against or subjected to wrongful termination, we can help you.
Other Employment Law Services
- Labor and union representation
- Mediation and arbitration matters
- Employment contract negotiations and matters
- Employer defense